Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas to Me 2011

Merry belated Christmas! I was so caught up enjoying the day with my family that I have finally have the time to sit down and blog about it. Aside from the great presents (which I'll go into more detail later), I spent the day with my family. Although we usually never do anything extravagant, I always remember those days the best. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing my extended family and sharing the holidays with them but I truly enjoy Christmas and its significance with the company of my immediate family.

As I discussed in previous entries, this season has been about giving rather than recieving for me. I spent time and thought into each of the gifts I bought and it was touching to see that people did the same to me. I have some great people in my life, present or presentless, and I consider myself truly blessed. Here are the baking related things I got this year. I'm beginning to see a trend...especially with the cupcakes. I guess people just know me a little too well!

    



                      

For more information of the images above, please see the following websites:

For Baking: my house to yours
For babycakes
For 10,000 Cupcakes

I am excited to use the babycakes makers. Yes, I got two. Do I need both of them? Probably not. Am I going to keep both of them? Most definitely. Look out for my blog entries in the near future! Also, I am very excited to test some recipes in my new baking books. Dorie Greenspan, I think her cookbook speaks for itself. While I've never done Tuesdays with Dorie, I can now bake with Dorie whenever I want to! Lastly, I got 10,000 cupcakes which is a cute cupcake book that allows me to make a variety of cupcakes. You'll have to get a copy for yourself to understand why it's so cute! I'm leaving you with an element of surprise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...