Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy New Years!

A new year is coming around the corner so you know what that means, right? It's time to set goals for the upcoming year! Here is a list of things that I want to make either just for the sake of making or because I love to eat. I have 365 days to complete this list, not bad. That's what I say now but I actually made this list 5 months ago and I only able to cross two things off my list. There was 20 but now I am 18 so hopefully I can actually stick to my list. I will keep you updated as well as providing a detailed experience of my successful or unsuccessful pursuit!

In case you wanted to know the two items I crossed off my list, they were no bake cookies and homemade somoas (Girl Scout cookies), and baked donuts.

2010 To-Bake List


1. sponge cake
2. crusty bread
3. Danish pastry
4. homemade oreo cookies
5. seven layer bars
6. Dutch crunch bread
7. cinnamon rolls
8. millionaire's shortbread
9. pita bread
10. chocolate brownie pudding cakes
11. English muffins
12. cinnamon raisin swirl bread
13. black and white cookies
14. New York cheesecake
15. molten chocolate cake
16. flourless chocolate cake
17. coconut cake

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...